AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale or trade is an original Clayco Sports Chinese type 56 stock set. Set includes mint greenish tint handguards and pistol grip. Buttstock has a small chip in the fiberglass at the top in the rear, not real noticeable, can be seen in pic. A friend that does fiberglass work on boats said it would be an easy fix. Buttstock is perfect otherwise and the correct gloss black color. Probably the rarest Chinese stock set to find without buying the gun. Price is $290 shipped. The only trade I'm interested in at this time is an original Chinese red fiberglass set for stamped receiver, 4pc. full stock set.

Please post an "I'll take it" if you would like to purchase, followed by a pm. I will accept a postal money order or discreet pp as payment. Items will be shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation. Shipping and pp fees included. Thanks for looking.

· Super Moderator
6,303 Posts
Re: WTS/T Clayco stock set

I have no dog in this, but any true Chinese collector would be proud to add this to his collection. This has to be my favorite stock set that has ever been on an AK. There aren't true words to describe how awesome the black/green combo looks.

· Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WTS/T Clayco stock set

Thanks for the complements guys. I have a minty Clayco already, otherwise
I would not be selling this. I was keeping it for spares, but I need some cash.
These parts came off a new transferable Clayco that got remodeled into an AKSU.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.