AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Find attached Six ( 6 ) - Soviet / Russian Krinkov (5.45) Muzzle Boosters which are For Sale. These Rare Boosters are as shown. These assemblies are minty fresh out of the grease and paper. Finishes are as shown, and these boosters have been hand picked and do not have rusty scale as many do. Bright chromed internals. Some may have stamped proofs. Each booster has been thoroughly cleaned and will be oiled for the new owners.
These boosters will be sold on a first come basis. The pictures below are reflective of the Six ( 6 ) that will be listed this go around. As you will observe, the type represented this go around are the flat bottom type. These boosters will be sold for a price of $65.00 shipped priority each to the lower 48 with delivery confirmation. Insurance will be extra, and would at the buyers request. Postal money order or other certified funds. Sorry No Paypal at this time. all Board rules Apply. Please follow the " I will take it" with a PM Confirmation, and item #. Sorry, No Sales to restricted areas.








 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
Free bump for nice Krink cone's and price.

Did you scoop up seven of those Krink kits and are you gonna start parting them out? :shotz:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Akalvarez said:
Free bump for nice Krink cone's and price.

Did you scoop up seven of those Krink kits and are you gonna start parting them out? :shotz:
I actually ordered a larger number, not all at once...but I figured it would keep me busy for a while :twisted:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,271 Posts
krinkov762 said:
Akalvarez said:
Free bump for nice Krink cone's and price.

Did you scoop up seven of those Krink kits and are you gonna start parting them out? :shotz:
I actually ordered a larger number, not all at once...but I figured it would keep me busy for a while :twisted:
:eek: i figured you ordered more than how many :wink: you first posted
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
caliri47 said:
krinkov762 said:
Akalvarez said:
Free bump for nice Krink cone's and price.

Did you scoop up seven of those Krink kits and are you gonna start parting them out? :shotz:
I actually ordered a larger number, not all at once...but I figured it would keep me busy for a while :twisted:
:eek: i figured you ordered more than how many :wink: you first posted

Now I need a hook on some krink supply crates :twisted:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top