AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a limited supply of these Original NEW/Old Stock Soviet Optic Mounting Rails


Photos and text courtesy of sjohnson
$8. + $2. postage = $10. Please email me direct. [no PM's]
Just click on the "email" button below V
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
so what would these be "correct" on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HirosStorageUnit said:
so what would these be "correct" on?
Not sure.. some have speculated a rocket launcher.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,359 Posts
I HAVE seen a pic of a russian soldier, circa The Soviet/afghan war, with an RPG scope on his AK74. maybe he had this scope mount too????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alan said:
Will these scope rails accept the PSO scopes?
Yes they fit all Russian optics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
If these fit the AK bracket scopes rather than the SVD bracket, I'll take one. Can you PM payment info please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Ok, I waited a week for a payment PM but no dice, so cross me off the "I'll take it list", thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NCLivingBrit said:
Ok, I waited a week for a payment PM but no dice, so cross me off the "I'll take it list", thanks.
Ok, I got you OFF the list
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
What's the asking price on one of these? Looks perfect for my airsoft RPG-7V I am constructing a prototype of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWAM said:
What's the asking price on one of these? Looks perfect for my airsoft RPG-7V I am constructing a prototype of.
Larger font added for price :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
SVDS said:
WWAM said:
What's the asking price on one of these? Looks perfect for my airsoft RPG-7V I am constructing a prototype of.
Larger font added for price :wink:
Sorry didn't notice, white text is tiny and picture dwarfs it anyway. I might get one at some point.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top