AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this because I really love this scope, but I need to sell it to pay for my new NODs. I have for sale an excellent condition Soviet NSPU nightvision scope. I bought this while I was on deployment and have mounted it on my AKS-74N a couple times and fired with it once. It functions 100% and is actually pretty decent quality for a 26 year old optic (mfg in 1987). It is magnified by 3.5x and I can make out a person a few hundred feet away in the middle of the night (not mounted to the rifle, of course :p ) Included is the scope which is converted to accept AA batteries, the original (dead) batteries in a case, multiple sight cams, two different front lens covers (for day shooting; if you have the lens cover off in daylight/bright light, the internals can get burnt out), a canvas carrying case, original Soviet manuals and English translations, two different rubber eyepieces (one closes up inside when you take your eye away from it so as to hide the green glow from the sight), and a couple other accessories that are still brand new, wrapped in paper that I would rather not open up because it's rather cool seeing things that haven't been touched since the 80s :p. Anyways below are pictures. I am asking $725 shipped for the whole she-bang. I WOULD consider trades (such as a Yugo AK, Romanian RPK, or HK stuff) but I am mainly just getting rid of this to pay for something else, so cash is king. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM or email me any questions!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts