AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next up is an excellent all-matching RPK74 ((10)) overstamped Molot kit that I'm selling.... WITH selector marked NDS-8 receiver, and new Soviet wood (Item #9)... $2,000, shipped!

It's an excellent-plus condition complete 1985 kit and has a clean, sharp original intact military barrel. This is an all-military/matching/original kit from a single gun, with it's original finish and intact barrel. Everything functions properly, and it is equipped with the correct and proper RPK74 bipod, exactly as originally imported. In addition to the original numbered wood, I am including new Soviet buttstock, lower HG, and upper HG on a new Molot gas tube. Just add your compliance parts and rivets and you'll have an RPK74 up and running in no time!

If you missed out on these kits years ago, you are about to get a second chance! The kit is from an excellent condition 1985 dated rifle which was remarked as Bulgarian, the gun is covered in Soviet proofs, the chamber and bore are excellent, almost as new, with deep rifling, fully chromed bore and sharp crown, as can be seen in the photographs. There is only light issue and rack wear on the exterior finish, the usual sanitized Molot factory logo with overstamped Bulgarian "circle 10" mark, slight loss of finish at the edges and wear on the matching top cover as can be seen in the enclosed images. The trunnion was professionally pulled to assure fit of the receiver, and the receiver shell is included of course. A rare kit now, amazingly minty for a 30 year-old gun, an original emblem of Cold War history, and of course it has all the correct and proper original parts, including the (almost unobtainable) bipod.

I will sell this rare kit today for $2000, delivered to your FFL dealer via USPS Priority with insurance. Terms: Extremely discrete PP as a gift, or $2070 standard payment with PP fees added. Payment to be made within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it" only! Kit is CROSS POSTED elsewhere, so the time and date stamps will determine purchaser!

If you are seriously considering purchase, please feel free to ask if there are any parts you'd like to see more closely, preserving oil is present on these parts and there is reflected tungsten light in some images, but the parts are not yellowed or brown, it's just a lighting artifact.

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun Gun Firearm Airsoft gun Trigger Airsoft Bicycle part Bicycle wheel Vehicle Spoke Carbon Gun Trigger Wood Musical instrument Air gun

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Hi folks, I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the weeks to come!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the payment info, your choice of either discrete PP (+3 1/2% for fees) or a PP discrete GIFT payment (without comments added, please) and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information (one that will accept shipments from non-FFL holder, for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales or shipping outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept incredibly discrete PP only for this item, and payment must be made within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it!"!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Seconds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts