AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD..... Any questions please contact me directly....[email:267ltlzz][email protected][/email:267ltlzz]
$1,200.00 + shipping/insurance via UPS, can fax the copy of the FFL and shipped from a non FFL holder.
Funds via USPS money order only, personal/certified checks from Bank of America only, paypal + fees or cash FTF in Raleigh, NC.
Not interested in any trades.

It's #38, test fired by In Range and 30 rds. by me with no problems what so ever. It's just like all the others In Range built for the S.E.R. II project.... 5.56x45 cal., new USA Ohio Rapid Fire reciever engraved with original Galil Hebrew markings, new USA Green Mountain chrome moly 18" 1/9 twist barrel with A2 flashhider, new USA hammer, tirgger and sear, new USA pistol grip and a new Israeli forearm.... 922r compliant with six USA manufactured parts... flat black Teflon Molycoat over Phosphate finish... comes with 1 new Orlite mag.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Galil

Geezzer,

I read in one of your post back from january that you were told when you purchased #38 it had function issues. Did you ever get them resolved or sent it back to Inrange to be corrected as you said you were?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Galil

No function problems for me. Just dumped, as in as fast I could pull the trigger, 30rds.using an new Orlite mag and ADCOM M855 ammunition and it functioned fine for me... no failures to fire, no failures to feed, no failures to extract and no failures what so ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts