AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, despite vomiting multiple times over the thought of doing this - I'm doing it anyway.

Bulgarian SLR-106 (.223) that I bought w/out a scope rail. Sent it off to Chris Butler/AKUSA where he put a modern Russian rail on it, his Long-collar US-Made muzzle break, and his tough-as-nails finish. When I sent it to him I also sent him a modern pattern Russian rear sight and a smooth top-cover off of an old Saiga project. Rifle has about 1000-1500 rounds through it (at most). All ammo put through the gun has either been 62gr Wolf or 62gr LC M855, and while I have gotten it hot a few times, there haven't been any "mag dump" firing sessions. This rifle is VERY accurate. This was a "good" factory gun - FSB is straight and it hasn't had any feeding problems. Comes with "gold/mustard" Russian pattern sling (might be Bulgarian though), and excellent condition Polish 5.56 Beryl mag (AK101 style). Rifle also has the last 4 of the sn etched it the parts/finish (ala Russian style) on the top-cover, rear sight, selector lever, and gas tube. Rifle has a few dings around the ejection port and receiver. I am only selling because of my current situation - and I already sort of have another .223 AK (SIG 556/551 conversion) :mrgreen:

$900.00

I also have a pile of clear 2nd Gen Bulgarian waffle mags (and 1 Blk one) to go with the rifle (we can talk/negotiate on price of mags if interested).

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SPF - please lock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.