AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPF single lot Polish miscellaneous parts/accessories

For sale in Phoenix, AZ. SPF to texgal REDUCED to $90 delivered, 12/13/13...

Single lot of assorted Polish leftover pieces/parts and accessories, as follows:

• Polish oil bottle, unissued condition.
  • Polish green canvas sling, unissued condition. This is the thicker, softer type, not the one of the thin plastic-y ones I saw at the SAR show.
  • Polish FCG in EXC+ condition.
  • Polish bayonet with scabbard, numbers-matching. Overall EXC condition with some finish wear.
  • Polish fixed stock rear trunnion, EXC condition. This has the holes as I think the Tantal rear trunnion does, but am reliably informed it will work perfectly for a Polish fixed stock AKM build.
  • 2 x Polish receiver flats, Good+ to VG condition. These came in a trade and I have no use for them. They arrived with some trace surface rust, most of which came off with CLP wipe-down, but they could use more attention. I don't know if they're for an AKM or AK-74. AKM mag fits in the mag well but it's a very snug fit.

All of the above as a single lot for REDUCED to $90 delivered USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

Payment by USPS money order is ok, discrete PP + 4% is ok, and personal check is ok IF we have done business before.

Positively NO sales to any banned areas, CalGuns douches, or "build party" coordinators - you know who you are.

Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
12/13/13: Price reduced to $90 delivered

1 - 3 of 3 Posts