AK Rifles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got my cnc all buttered up to make these and i ended up with a hand full of blem ones to help dial in the process. i hate to throw them away.
i have some rear hooks i will finish and include with the first ones sold untill i run out. i will make more though....

the blem is mostly just the hook hole is 3 degrees instead of 6. :roll: it will still work but needs a slight trimming i think.
the rivets holes are good.
the side wings are a touch thinner than i wanted. i was shooting for .120" and got about .090"
next ones will be money! :dance:

45 shipped or trade for other ak trinkets.
i have a couple that the pivot holes ended up being a little off (less than .020") so i only drilled the tops. they are 25 shipped
pp or mo for payment

pm me so we can work out the details of how you like to pay. :smile:

· Registered
370 Posts
I WILL TAKER(1):i have a couple that the pivot holes ended up being a little off (less than .020") so i only drilled the tops. they are 25 shipped..i have some rear hooks i will finish and include with the first ones sold untill i run out.

· Registered
111 Posts
the blem is mostly just the hook hole is 3 degrees instead of 6. it will still work but needs a slight trimming i think. the rivets holes are good.
the side wings are a touch thinner than i wanted. i was shooting for .120" and got about .090"
!
45 shipped
I will take one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.