AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wts: Sgl31-61 *Price Drop*

I have a lightly used Arsenal SGL31-61 for sale. I bought this rifle awhile back and was going to convert it to an underfolder. The previous owner put about 300 rounds through it, and when I purchased it, I never shot it. It sat in the safe until I prepped it for the conversion work. I sent the rifle out for the work, but then had second thoughts on converting it. I've now decided to thin the herd on my 5.45's, so I'm letting this one go. The rifle is in really nice shape inside and out. Factory finish is typical with a few spots of normal wear. The rifle will need a rear block riveted in, or maybe someone wants to make a folder out of it. The rifle also needs a gas tube. In a pinch, I had to use the tube from this rifle on another build. I never got around to replacing this one. I still have the original box, manual, and I think this one has a low cap mag with it. That's the rundown, but if you have any other questions, just ask. I was asking $975.00 , but I'll take $850.00 shipped to your FFL. I prefer USPS money order for payment. I'm located in western PA., and would consider a FTF deal. I'll follow all fed, state, and local laws for the sale. Also following all forum rules for sale.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts