AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a 2001 SAR-1. it has some of the nicest wood i have ever seen. i threaded the barrel, but did not swap out FSB's as i dont have the capability. i do NOT have a flash hider for it at the moment. this gun is all matching numbers, and has the typical romanian paint finish... bore is Very Nice! looks to have been fired, but not much at all. comes with 1 euro mag.

525 shipped, less if local(atlanta)

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Very nice ..Geez all these nice rifles are killing me..

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if someone buys this by saturday at 10pm, i will include a hungarian 5 pack pouch and 3 extra euro mags.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, since i snagged a romy furnitute set with a folder, ive decided to keep this one. mods, please lock it down. thanks

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
catsailer40 said:
well, since i snagged a romy furnitute set with a folder, ive decided to keep this one. mods, please lock it down. thanks
You made the right decision. Now install the detent pin and spring in that front sight base and screw on a slant brake or some other evil muzzle device :twisted:

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sdcromer said:
catsailer40 said:
You made the right decision. Now install the detent pin and spring in that front sight base and screw on a slant brake or some other evil muzzle device :twisted:
i think so. im definitely going to install a slant break. how do you install a detent pin and spring? i always thought you had to replace the fsb... any tips are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
catsailer40 said:
sdcromer said:
catsailer40 said:
i think so. im definitely going to install a slant break. how do you install a detent pin and spring? i always thought you had to replace the fsb... any tips are appreciated.
To install the detent spring drive out the front pin on the fsb, then put the spring and detent pin in the hole in the face of the fsb. Push the detent spring and turn to clear the front sight pin and drive the front sight pin back in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts