Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: S.E.R. II Galil, 223, ***SPF***

SPF………….

Aloha, All. I've decided to sell some of my rifles in order to start collecting WWII rifles. This is the Special Edition Rifle Galil. Build by InRange. I haven't shot this rifle very much maybe 100 rounds. When I first got it and took it to the range, it started to double. Turns out the hammer and disconnector wasn't catching. Replaced it with another Tapco trigger hammer group and it all went away. Right now I have a set of original Galil trigger group in it.

About issues brought up regarding soft receivers, this is not one of them. I noticed that there was a place where the bolt carrier was contacting the receiver so I filed it round and the carrier now is square when closed.

I've been checking out recent sales and there wasn't any to compare so I'll start by asking $1100 shipped. It comes with 5 steel mags. I would prefer to send this directly to your dealer. I'm in Hawaii, Honolulu.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone asked for a shipping price to his city and I'm too lazy to calculate. So I'll pay for shipping.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I'll take it! PM Sent.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Good on you, Ol'Sarge. Jealous!
Yes, I'm psyched. This is by far my favorite forum, but some how I've missed all the S.E.Rs. Well no longer! ;)
I'm jealous of your forum name - awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.