AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale=

One russianized Romy AES-10B.

This one has the carry handle removed, a bulgy FSB installed, a real RPK bi-pod installed, and a black enamel finish, however a more durable finish would be needed in a year or so.

includes=
Russian wood, and Z-recto style Pistol grip (wood with metal ferrule) All matching of course.

Russian 7,62 40rd Molot RPK mag

Russian pattern scope rail

This rifle is the MOST ACCURATE AK style rifle Ive ever shot, either that or it just feels so good to shoot. No seriously, I laid out bottles all over the range I was shooting at, and was able to move from bottle to bottle, hitting each with one shot, with no problem, moving very quickly. Bottles were a minimum of 25-30 yards off. And Im no shooting pro either.
Shot 75 rds thru, last owner very few as well.
Mag fit is a little wobbly, but a great rifle.

$570

WTS- Bulgy AK74s on $105 NDS receiver.

Russian wood HGs, US fire control group, US black PG, US follower.
Great rifle, never jammed. Fired 100rds through it.
Needs re-finishing.

$480 with bulgy black poly HGs, or $589 with Russian wood HGs. (russian HGs have russian beveled/vented upper)

Dont have pics of the AK74s, but I do have pics of the RPK. I will try and get pics quick of the AK74s. Both are good deals considering prices of add-ons, and kits now adays.

Need $$ quick, so must receiver USPS MO within 2-3 days. thanks.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the Planet earth thing, Im in WA state.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Seconds on the AKS-74!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Update:

Levi5.45 has apparently disappeared off the face of the planet. No response to my PMs - he hasn't even signed on since he posted the ad. I guess he doesn't want to sell his rifles very badly. A quick search revealed the following:

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewto ... ebfdc23872

I don't want to be too hasty, but I'm not sure he is entirely trustworthy to do business with. A moderator perhaps should take note.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
he bought a slabside from me... took about 3 weeks to get me a money order. i wasnt in a hurry though, i had plenty and was just offering them up to this forum's members. i dont think hes a thief, i just think he procrastinates or has other things going on.

·
Registered
742 Posts
He actureally is quite a nice man when you can get ahold of him, I have sold him several items and the transations went without problems. But I do have to say sometimes he can stay not logged on for weeks and become very hard to find.Please give him sometime, he will definitely get the problem taken care of when he resurfaces.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am not giving up on the deal, I am just very confused considering he stated in the ad very clearly he needed the money within 2 or 3 days. :confused: 3 days have already gone by.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well I can't afford to have the funds tied up in this with no response any longer. With still no response from the seller after four days, I am backing out. Pretty silly considering he could have had the money from me by yesterday. :neutral: Good luck to the next in line if you're still interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts