AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
no longer available

gone!

i have a fully remilitarized russian tiger (adjustable gas reg, flash hider, leaf sight and furniture, just the short barrel) id like to sell. i have a bunch of the original accesories (drop case, battery cable etc) also include two 5 rnd mags and one 10 rnd mag. Bayonet is not otiginal but is included (basicly everything pictured)
looking to get 5000.00, (OBO) plus shipping.
only trade id be interested in would be a trade towards an ndm in x54r. (My rifle plus cash for your ndm)
Rifle is cross posted

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sure would have been nice if you'd have kept the info up.

Why do people feel the need to delete everything after the deal is done?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
because it sold somewhere else? if i had sold it here then i would have left it here. as it was i already recieved a warning for linking to where it did sell. thanks.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I am sure a mod will be here to tell you....

16. Ad threads are to remain intact. When marking an ad thread “SOLD”, “SPF” or “WITHDRAWN”, basic details and complete pricing information are to remain intact. This is to allow transparency of deal to both buyer and seller in case of dispute resolution. Also allows other members to gage pricing and market trends.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i completely agree had i sold it here i would have done just that. as it is i sold it on gb. so i see no reason to leave that info up. i feel thats between me and the person who bought it. unfortunately i cannot post links to gb to show you the final sell price. as it is i already recieved a warning for doing that.

i get the pricing and market trends . but the rifle sold for less than i had it offered here. hence the information is irrelevent.

i would repost the details but i belive i removed them all after the sell on gb.

please report this to the mods. i dont feel what ive done was incorrect. if they tell me otherwise ill try and find the info and repost it

or they can just delete the thread as it is no longer relevent. thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts