AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a connection in Russia who I have teamed up with to get hard to find items into the US. He sent me 18 of these cheek pads. All are in Excellent condition. They have never been used, and only have minor scratches and marks from storage and shipping. Here are a few pictures showing what they look like (all 18 are of the same style):

All are brown in color, but they are all different shades. I have taken pictures of all of them and numbered them. First person to post "I'll take it" with the number they want gets it.

Here are the cheek pads I currently have:

Price for one is $85 Shipped. I am located in Virginia, so no need to worry about ordering overseas. They will all ship from Virginia.

I only accept MOs, so once you call "I'll take it" PM me and I will give you my address. The day I receive your MO I will ship out your item.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#13 and #4 are SPF!

Also I forgot to post in my orginal post. I only sale to people in the US. Also the cheek pads are in my hands in Virginia. So you do not have to wait for them to come from Russia.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, it did, but Rayman1 has first dibs on #17. So I have sent Ivan a PM and offered him another cheek pad that is the very same color.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll go ahead and hold #15 for you. I'll send you a PM shortly with where to send the payment.

So to give everyone an update the following are considered SPF: #3, #4, #5, #6, #13, #15, #17, and #18.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll take (2) of #2 , #9 or #15 (either #2 & #15), (or #9 & #15)

or #16 if one of the others are already taken.

PM Sent

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
#2 and #9 are still available. So consider them yours! I will be updating the pictures shortly to show which ones are already sold.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts