AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are two (2) Russain/Soviet Izhevsk “arrow-in-triangle” spine-stamp 30 round magazines and one (1) Chinese “flat back” 30 round magazine. These magazines are for the 7.62x39mm round and will come with a complimentary protective “mag-bag”. The spine-stamps still have cosmoline inside them and the Chinese mag has some white-lithium grease that I sprayed inside to lube.

RUSSIAN MAGS ARE SPF Chinese mag still available!

Russian/Soviet spine-stamp; serial number stamped on the side, with proof-mark stamps and has an enamel finish, $25. SPF

Russian/Soviet spine-stamp; shiny, smooth finish, no serial #, with proof-mark stamps, $35. SPF

Chinese “flatback” 30 round magazine, very good condition with finish wear, most notably where the mag has been inserted, $15.

Shipping will be exact, so please send me a PM with a zip code for a shipping estimate, otherwise post an “I’ll take it” followed by a PM with your address. I accept both money order and PP (no % fee as long as the buyer uses PP balance, not a credit card, otherwise I will have to charge a % fee). It is the buyer’s responsibility to check with local laws to make sure hi-caps are legal. Do not ask me to ship to an area where hi-caps are illegal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
927 Posts
mags

ill take the two soviet mags

thanks ajs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts