AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mags still left. I only have the small factory "E" silver ink stamped ones remaining (left mag, small "E" is on the top front of the mag as shown in pic). The big "E" in a square are all sold. Little "E"s are same condition but just marked with the little "E". Thanks

Selling excellent++ to like new Tula made AK74 - 30rd Plum color mags for $35 each shipped. I would call them new but the top front and back metal locking lugs show just a bit of wear. I don't believe from the looks that the mags have ever been put in a mag well. As can been seen in the pic the black factory paint covering the metal bits of the mag are still there on the side of the mag showing they probably have not ben inserted. Examples of some of the Tula Plums pictured below and the general condition and arsenal marking locations. Mags still have some kind of factory arsenal silver color ink stamps still on them, some are more fadded then others and others are in different locations on the mag. If you buy 4 I'll toss in a like new 4 cell Russian AK74 mag pouch w/places for 4 stripper clips, cleaning kit and spoon. Will also toss in 4 new 15rd AK74 stripper clips and new spoon (no cleaning kit). Email me at [email protected] If I cap mags are not legal where you live then don't ask me to sell them to you, these are pre-ban mags. I'll take it rule in effect so I can track who wants them and how many. I take US Postal Service MOs or discrete on line payment+3.5%. If you have questions please ask. I live in VA. I still have like new Tul and Izzy AK47 bakelites and like new Izzy AK74 Bakelites if interested also.

· Registered
370 Posts
They appear to be in better shape than the exact Tula mag i got off a guy from the Ukrane on Gunjoker for $42.00 shipped. And i bet he can get it to me faster than the two weeks it took for me to get mine. These mags won't last long! :party:

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mags still left. I only have the small factory "E" silver ink stamped ones remaining (left mag, small "E" is on the top front of the mag as shown in pic). The big "E" in a square are all sold. Little "E"s are same condition but just marked with the little "E". Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.