AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had this for 15+ years and only put about ~150 rounds through it. I bought it used but it is in great condition. It comes with the original box, two magazines, brochures, original leather holster, cleaning tools, and all original packaging. The red enamel is missing from the fire position detent and the leather holster as some storage marks. Great little pistol, I hate to see it go but I am getting rid of stuff right now....need the money lol. I will throw in an Uncle Mike and Russian SPOSN holster as well. I am in SC. $350 shipped to your FFL from mine. MO or PP gift. Add 3% for regular PP. Please post an 'I'll take it' followed by a PM. You can also email me at [email protected] as the new PM system is causing me trouble.

IMG_0196_zpsb3b40b86.jpg
IMG_0197_zpsc64be560.jpg
IMG_0198_zps5076b6eb.jpg
IMG_0199_zpsfabde576.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice one! Gosh I just never run out of projects...You got me thinking that I could put a few off...man I miss mine.

Good luck,

Josh

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, sorry for the late response. I did not get a notification on my email for this PM or somehow I missed it. Have not been on lately and forgot about this. SPF to d70xj. PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.