AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some more items for sale. E-mail if interested, Shipping extra. I accept USPS MO or cash, no paypal. Listed on other sites. 2 good, used Russian AKM mags. One Izmash, other Tula. $45 each, or both for $85. Bulgarian bakelite HG sets and a fat Polish PG. SPF Set with the PG, $45, other set $25. SPF These match bakelite mags well. Romanian manufacture laminate grip sets. These are the type imported on the WUM rifles years back. Commercial glossy shellac finish, peeling in a couple areas. Both sets of these have the Romanian type laminate upper, as well. Each lower has the typical 3/4" split at the bottom, visible last pic, but the screw keeps it from spreading. SPF First set has the orange AIMS type pistol grip, other set has a very nice dark maroon pistol grip. $50 each set. SPF Great for side/underfolders or pistols. For $15, I can add a VG stripped Romanian laminate stock unit, includes all metal. 2 Chinese khaki slings. These look to be single tab units. $10 each, or $15 for both. Romanian 4 piece stock sets. Complete with all buttstock metal, sling swivel, trapdoor, etc, upper does not have the spring, all lowers have the front tension spring. I have a several of these, all used good. $24 each set. With a bit of work, these strip very nicely. Pic of one set I did for refinishing. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts