AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got 10 stocks for AKM to sell. Wood is warehouse quality. NOS .Stock is shipped from Russia. PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING :)

-Late model stock, mid-1970 production. Smooth comb laminate stock, undrilled, sling swivel on the side, bright honey color. Rare, havent seen any like these around. $110 shipped.------- NOW $100---------

3-or more 110 each. NOW ____$95_____

Will take Paypal +4% . Discreet payment only.

·
Registered
6 Posts
BUYER BEWARE RIP-OFF ALERT
This seller doesn't even have this stuff in his possession.
He has it shipped from Russia and parts shipped do not match ad. Also short ships components.

·
Registered
330 Posts
The parts he sent me were fine. I'll post photos later today.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Here's what he sent me when I ordered a AKSU set. The grip is russian but I don't mind.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Bought an AK-74 set he didn't have. Took a month to get here, handguard springs rusted to shit.

Caveat emptor.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The buttstocks in the pics in the first post have that greenish finish that is not original anyway so basically you would be buying a stock that needs refinish for $115 so I dont see anyone on this forum biting on these. I figured it was OK to come onto this thread against the rules and denigrate the items since others above already kicked the hornets nest a few times.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is original, Russian made. Greenish hue is the wood itself, I am not sure why you are falsely claiming its not original , when its coming out of Russia.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
It is original, Russian made. Greenish hue is the wood itself, I am not sure why you are falsely claiming its not original , when its coming out of Russia.
Not false, that finish is what is found on re-furbished stocks, done in Ukraine or Russia, a well documented fact. I admitted that I broke the rules here in my post and I should have kept quite and I apologize to that but to the best of my knowledge I never make false claims. I am surprised that it is my post that you have issue with and not the ones that claim you screwed them to whatever degree.

Reactions: Delacroix

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AFAIK refurbished stocks will have a refurbish square proof on them, while these are still untouched. Russian stocks have a wide range of colors, this one is one of the lighter ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.