AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I finally got my last box of Russian AK slings in. It took a good two months but the wait was worth it because I got them at a pretty cheap price. So with that, I'll pass that on to you guys. The price for these will be $16 with shipping included. I'll take paypal or MO as usual but prefer paypal. Again, some of these slings are in great condition and some have rust or corrosion. The best slings will go out first.

Here are the pictures

PM for payment info. *PLEASE* include your forum name in the subject section so I know who you are and what you want. If sending an MO, include it on a piece of paper.

Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll take two of the best condition tan ones! PM/Email Sent....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have noted this in the original post but these slings are all in a greenish color, but are not tan.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'll take one of the next best in line,please. pm sent

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Ill take 3 please
Pm me on how you want to get paid.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i'll take 2 slings, any condition

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PMs replied to. I noticed theres one sling that does not have the camel stamp. I'll take a photo of it tomorrow but so far everyone is getting a camel stamped sling unless they want the other one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
2 - Russian Slings - nightlife

I would like to purchase two of the slings you listed. Please send me PP info for them. Thanks

nightlife
Art

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All slings are spoken for up till grandpassage. Sorry Tyrvidar. If all slings dont sell, then you're next in line.

Those who have sent payment tonight, your slings will ship tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would like to take one sling, please send me information on how to pay for them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts