AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS New Old Stock unissued unused Russian Soviet AK fabric olive color sling in perfect condition made in 1976. price is $31 SPF to CAB
WTS New Old Stock unissued unused Russian Soviet AK sling with Stag head brand made in 1990. price is $28 shipped SOLD
WTS New Old Stock unissued unrefurbished AK47 Type 3 laminated upper handguard. price is $27 shipped

WTS 2 Yugo AK spigot launchers that attach on AK 14mm threads.
1st one is New Old Stock unissued with %100 original Zastava factory blueing. price is $33 shipped SOLD
2nd one is used with %45 blue but in good condition with no rust. price is $24 shipped SOLD
:dance:

· Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: WTS Russian AK sling+YugoAKspigotlauncher+Izhevsk AK47 t

I will take the soviet sling per pm sent......

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Other spiggot launcher and AK 47 type 3 handguard still available!
Added Also have a NOS SIG 556 short polymide black handguard available with 6oclock picatinny rail price is $49 shipped.

· Registered
1,967 Posts

I'll take it

WTS New Old Stock unissued unused Russian Soviet AK fabric olive color sling in perfect condition made in 1976. price is $31 shipped

PM sent

CAB

· Registered
1,967 Posts

CAB said:
I'll take it

WTS New Old Stock unissued unused Russian Soviet AK fabric olive color sling in perfect condition made in 1976. price is $31 shipped

PM sent

CAB
Payment sent

CAB

· Banned
1,694 Posts

Dude

It has been two weeks and that is my threshold.

I NEED YOU TO ANSWER MY NUMEROUS PM"S

Short of you being in the hopital there is no reason for the lack of communication...........
If the item has not been shipped refund my paypal account, NOW!

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Here is what the problem was,USPS returned the spiggot and sling I shipped earlier even though I wrote down the address properly and I reshipped the spiggot and sling today August 14 and I was away for a almost a week so I could not reply sooner as I had no Internet access while I was away,sorry for all this problem that USPS caused.
Here is the shipping info below,I suggest to anyone not to use USPS as they tend to screw things up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.