AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the following items. Unfortunately, the only d. camera I have is on my cell phone so if needed, potential buyers can send me their cell number and I will get them a pic. Otherwise, I will give a three day inspection period for all items.

First up; I have one Russian Laminated Lower Hand guard for a milled AK-47. This handguard has a very dark brownish iodine finish and features a rare second reinforcement screw at the rear (near the receiver end), absolutely new condition with all metal parts. Price..............$60 Shipped***SPF to SGVN72***

Second; I have one Russian Laminated Pistol Grip and upper hand guard for a milled AK-47. These items both have a very light iodine finish and come with all hardware except P-grip screw. Prestine condition. Price.................$60 Shipped***SPG to SGVN72***

Lastly; I have one Reproduction Russian Laminated Butt Stock for a milled AK-47. This item was purchased from Ruseller back when he was legit. I had some work done to it by Matt at IWD (i.e. butt plate area re-shaped to properly fit butt plate and carpenters nails added to simulate support screws). Although butt plate will fit there is still a small gap (nice east german craftsmanship). It has not been fitted to receiver tangs yet, so that will need to be done. All in all, it will make a great "beater" for any milled AK (except Yugo models). Asking price.............$50 Shipped OBO

Please PM me your questions and as usual, the first "I'll take it" claims it. Discrete Gaypal is prefered but M.O. or Check is good, too. Personal checks will have to clear before item is shipped (usualy takes 4-7 days). Thanks much!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Soviet wood

First up; I have one Russian Laminated Lower Hand guard for a milled AK-47. This handguard has a very dark brownish iodine finish and features a rare second reinforcement screw at the rear (near the receiver end), absolutely new condition with all metal parts. Price..............$60 Shipped

Second; I have one Russian Laminated Pistol Grip and upper hand guard for a milled AK-47. These items both have a very light iodine finish and come with all hardware except P-grip screw. Prestine condition. Price.................$60 Shipped

*** I"LL TAKE THESE ITEMS. Please PM with payment instructions.

*** Please send pics to (602) 481-4025 Thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bread is People said:
I might be able to host the pics for you.

Cell # sent via PM.

Cool, I will send you a pic of the butt stock tomorrow. The other two items are SPF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts