AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the last of what I have, not planning on getting anymore etc. I will offer these in different grades and the prices will reflect. Prices will be listed next to the appropriate items. Please keep in mind that the used items did see corrosive ammo. Payment methods can either be USPS M/O / CASH / or PPAL (add 4% NOT GIFTED)
All board rules apply, please post up what you want followed by a pm to firm up the details. Add is now crossposted, all timestamps apply to multiple interest...

Thanks for looking.

1 NOS ZIGGY FOR $43 SHIPPED AND 1 NOS KRINK BOOSTER FOR $23 SHIPPED

1. Krink 5.45 Boosters. All have stamps on them. These are NOS but do have some scale/flash from storage. I did keep one for myself and removed the scale w/no issues or impact to the metal. These are the beveled type. Price is $30 shipped each. (1 LEFT)

1 SPF TO GPHILLY77
2 SPF TO BRICK
1 SPF TO POGI
1 SPF TO REDDOGGIE
1 SPF TO SHANGRILA

2. AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are NOS and do not have any scale/flash but do have handling marks from storage. The chrome shines brite inside and does not appear to show any evidence of use. Price is $48 shipped each. (1 LEFT)

1 SPF TO BLINDEYE_03
1 SPF TO BRICK
1 SPF TO CLAY C
1 SPF TO MOORECD3

3. AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are USED and will show it but they clean up nicely. These are more of a blued finish rather than the typical painted look. Price is $24 shipped each. (0 LEFT)

2 SPF TO RKC1909
2 SPF TO MPiKM-72
1 SPF TO POGI
1 SPF TO HOOTCH

Shown next to a typical painted finish style.

4 AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are WELL USED and are sold AS IS. These are more of a blued finish rather than the typical painted look. Most have a small deviation on the inner circumference near the end indicating much use. Price is $12 shipped each. (0 LEFT)

4 SPF ON TOS
5 SPF TO REDDOGGIE
1 SPF TO RKC1909
1 SPF TO JONPO
2 SPF TO GREASEGRENADE
1 SPF TO CLAY C

The overall finish is the same as the USED ones but this is the deviation I spoke of.

5. AK74 1/2 Moon Faceted Compensator. Stamps present. This one is USED and will show it but will clean up nicely. The finish is more blued rather than the typical painted look. Price is $24 shipped. (QTY 1 EACH) SPF TO GUINESS11

6. AK74 1/2 Moon Compensator. These are WELL USED and are sold AS IS. These have the blued finish rather than the typical painted look. They all have the small deviation on the inner circumference near the end indicating much use. Price is $12 shipped each. (0 LEFT)

ALL 3SPF TO BROWNSTOWN

· Registered
570 Posts
Re: WTS: Russian AK 74 Comps/Boosters (Zig Zag & Faceted) Ch

5. AK74 Faceted Compensator. Stamps present. This one is USED and will show it but will clean up nicely. The finish is more blued rather than the typical painted look.

I'll take it.

· Registered
66 Posts

3. AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are USED and will show it but they clean up nicely. These are more of a blued finish rather than the typical painted look. Price is $29 shipped each. (QTY 7 EACH)

I'll take one of these...PM to follow

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

OK THIS IS ALREADY AT THE TOP, I FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS SINCE I'VE GOT A FEW PM'S ABOUT THE GIFT DEAL.

As we know, that form of online payment is not kind relating to these types of items. By accepting it as a form of payment it makes it a little easier for all involved. A few months back I sold a few items, quite a few (hundreds). I accepted ppal in the form of a gift for all but a couple. They locked down my account and I couldn't access the funds. I was able to reopen it but my % rate changed, it is right at 5+% right now, I've always charged between 3.5-4% so there is no change other than the fact that they are deducting a tad more. Again to offset this, I am willing to dip the prices down a bit to offset this, I have always been willing to work w/members and its no different here.

Say what you want pro/con about that form of online payment, but it is what it is and it is EZ...

Thanks for the pm's and I hope this answers my little comment.

Carry on...

· Registered
677 Posts

2. AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are NOS and do not have any scale/flash but do have handling marks from storage. The chrome shines brite inside and does not appear to show any evidence of use

Ill take one of those.

· Registered
8,049 Posts

3. AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are USED and will show it but they clean up nicely.

I will take two of these.

· Registered
1,637 Posts

I'll take these, PM sent:

ONE: Krink 5.45 Boosters. All have stamps on them. These are NOS but do have some scale/flash from storage. I did keep one for myself and removed the scale w/no issues or impact to the metal. These are the beveled type. Price is $30 shipped each.

ONE: AK74 Zig Zag Compensators. Most have stamps on them. These are USED and will show it but they clean up nicely. These are more of a blued finish rather than the typical painted look. Price is $29 shipped each.

Thanks.

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Russian AK74 Comps/Boosters (Zig Zag & Faceted) **CHEAPE

^^^ PMD Both of you ^^^ Everything went out today.

PM me for good discounts on the rest as I want to move em...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.