AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Izhevsk Side Stamp (Item #4) mag is still available!

Recently, I have been forced to sell most of my mag collection to fund some 5.45 projects that I have in mind. These mags are in really nice condition, perfect for mag collectors out there. I would not use these as range mags as they are too nice to be used as such.

Item #1: Russian/Soviet Bakelite Tula magazine. This magazine is in really nice condition. Some minor floorplate wear. Still has the factory ink stamp. Comes with a protective mag bag. $72 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Item #2:Russian/Soviet Bakelite Izhevsk magazine. This magazine is also in really nice condition. Some minor floorplate wear. The line that you see in the second picture is not a scratch, it is a mark that the mold made when the magazine was manufactured. Still has the factory ink stamps. Comes with a protective mag bag. $72 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Item #3: Russian/Soviet steel Izzy side stamp mag. This mag is in mint, unissued condition as there are no insertion marks or scratches on the body. Proof marks on the spine. $52 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Item #4: Russian/Soviet steel Izzy side stamp mag. This mag is in mint, unissued condition as there are no insertion marks or scratches on the body. Proof marks on the spine. $52 shipped CONUS.

First “I’ll take it” gets the item. Follow up with an IM and I’ll contact you with payment info. I prefer discreet PP as it is the fastest way to receive money and WILL NOT charge a 3.5% fee as long as you pay using PP E-Check, or direct transfer. Otherwise, you can pay via USPO Money Order.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I'll Take It!!!.......................

Item #3: Russian/Soviet steel Izzy side stamp mag. This mag is in mint, unissued condition as there are no insertion marks or scratches on the body. Proof marks on the spine. $52 shipped CONUS.

·
Registered
167 Posts
#2 Izzy Bakelite & #4 Side stamp mags

I'm interested in taking #2 & #4 mags as per questions in an IM. Please let me know the details. Thank you!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts