AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ten parts kits available for sale. All parts are included except for the disconnector and receiver, unless otherwise noted.

The first six are Romanian “G” kits. All are 1982 save for #6 which is 1981. The trunion, dust cover, recoil spring, bolt, and bolt carrier serial numbers all match. The selector serial numbers don't match, but they're internal to the rifle anyway. They have the typical rub marks on the metal and wood. As is typical of these kits, the shellac on the wood is glazed/cracked and the buttplates show more wear than the rest of the kits. All parts look to be rust free except as noted. These kits came from Cope’s Distributing.

Kit #1 Shipped to marks67rover: $210 delivered, looks to be unfired, excellent- condition.

Kit #2 Shipped to marks67rover: $200 delivered, very good condition, grip screw and selector have some rust.

Kit #3: Sold to lawdog205 $210 delivered, excellent- condition, factory remarked dust cover serial number.

Kit #4 Sold and Shipped: $210 delivered, looks to be unfired, excellent- condition.

Kit #5 Sold and Shipped: $215 delivered, looks to be unfired, excellent condition.

Kit #6 Sold and Shipped: $210 delivered, looks to be unfired, excellent- condition, that white gunk you see is lithium grease.

That's it for the Romy G's. Here are the rest:

Kit #7 SPF to NoRoadtrippin Hungarian AMD65: $280 delivered, all matching, very good condition, the wood grips are really nice, factory barrel, came from Cope's.

Kit #8 Hungarian AMMS Shipped to ffib: $345 delivered, all matching, very good- condition, folder has almost no play, this is not one of the kits with the broken folder part, came from Cope's.

Kit #9 Hungarian AMMS Shipped to case42: $330 delivered, all matching, good condition, folder has some play, this is not one of the kits with the broken folder part, came from Cope's.

Kit #10 Yugo M72 RPK SPF: $400 delivered, all matching including buttstock, very good condition, serial number on right side of receiver not trunion, new bipod, came from Bocefus. I cleaned the barrel to see how it looks. There are rust spots, but the rifling looks strong. It's not completely sharp, but it's definitely strong.

You can also purchase a single hook Tapco G2 trigger group with your kit for $27.

If you have any questions, please ask. For payment I can accept money orders, checks (hold until clear), or Paypal (from existing funds or bank transfer only, no credit card funded Paypal payments because I only have a personal account and don't want them to make a $0.01 off of me or you, no gun words). I will ship via UPS, FedEx Ground, or USPS and will let you know when shipped. Insurance is included. If you want more than one kit, take $5 off each additional kit. Delivered prices are for the continental US only. Of course, they are only available for sale where legal. These kits are now listed on another forum as well, so we'll go by the date/time of the first "I'll take kit #X" post to determine who gets it. After posting, please send me a PM with your name, address, and payment intentions.

·
Registered
418 Posts
ill take it

Kit #8 Hungarian AMMS: $345 delivered, all matching, very good- condition, folder has almost no play, this is not one of the kits with the broken folder part, came from Cope's

·
Registered
594 Posts
ffib said:
ill take it

Kit #8 Hungarian AMMS: $345 delivered, all matching, very good- condition, folder has almost no play, this is not one of the kits with the broken folder part, came from Cope's
Arg! I just "I'll take'd this" on another forum! Didn't look at the time stamps but I think you beat me. darn. Second in line please Bret. :smile:

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
case42, the one you took on the other forum is #9. I'll mark it for you. If however, you thought that you were taking #8 and don't want #9, then you can back out with no hurt feelings. Just let me know.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Bret said:
case42, the one you took on the other forum is #9. I'll mark it for you. If however, you thought that you were taking #8 and don't want #9, then you can back out with no hurt feelings. Just let me know.
all set I'll still take it thanks PM sent on other forum and payment will go out today.

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Five kits remain available. :grin:

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Three kits left. :smile:

·
Registered