AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have here is a Romainan built on NoDak Spud reciever.It is brand new only test fired. Has all compliance parts(Tapco fcg,US made pistol grip,slant flash hider).No mag FTF in miami area $400 with CWL or will ship in state for $10 with CWL. will ship to you ffl for $10

·
Registered
21,877 Posts
what year is the kit?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I built the gun. I m a local gunmith here in south florida.
the gun is 1986
barrel is chromed line and in perfect condition.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have 4 more I will be putting up as soon as I get my camera. pics to follow

·
Registered
21,877 Posts
if any are dated 1979 I'll take one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
UPDATE: Direct Contact for Seller

Hi All.

I've just been in contact with the seller, killerone. First of all, he apologizes if he hasn't been able to get a hold of anyone recently. He explained that he has been having some tech problems with his email server and has had to switch to a different email address. As a result, he has not been able to receive emails from the forum or anyone for that matter. Moreover, he hasn't been able to log on to the forum until he gets approved by the mods for the new email address. For the meantime, he asked me to inform everyone that he can be reached at the following email address:

maximusincfl-at-yahoo.com

Those who have sent him emails recently, please resend them. He will be emailing me pictures of the items he is selling and I in turn will post them for him if he still is not up and running with the forum.

NOTE: I am not affiliated with killerone. Just doing a great seller a favor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts