AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT - This should have sold by now. Y'all must be wary of the repair. I can assure you it is strong. I had this set on my 106 for some time w/hundreds of rounds and range time on the set. No problems.

Rare Romanian Bakelite set with matching Bulgarian Bakelite upper and Romanian Bakelite PG. This set has been repaired but seems very strong and well done. I have had no problems with them. Need to sell to finance other projects. MO or PP(preferred). You pay what I paid from another member here $220 shipped - Now $150 shipped. Post I will take it followed by a PM. Thanks for looking. Item is cross posted @ ar15.com so first time stamp gets it. SPF to OrygunKEO

View of the repair. Seems well done and very strong. I nor the previous owner did the repair:

Pic of it mounted to 106:

· Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: WTS Romanian Bakelite Vertical Grip/PG/Bulgy Upper

IMAR said:
To be honest i think if it was'nt cracked it would be gone... :sad:
Must be the problem. Trust me it is a solid repair. I took a chance on it for a much higher price and was not disappointed. Just not a big fan of VG's like I thought I would be.

The price now more than reflects the fact that it is repaired. I will throw them in the trash before going any lower.

Thanks for the input. :smile:

· Registered
184 Posts
Re: WTS Romanian Bakelite Vertical Grip/PG/Bulgy Upper

Good God! I was one of the people who expressed an interest in buying this a couple of
weeks ago. I had to abandon use of the work computer for internet communications for
a couple of weeks while we switched to Comcast for our office building (too many problems
with the hookup to begin with) and these parts are still up for sale.

I'm not sure what is wrong with the market for these either - they used to get snatched up
from what I remember. If its still for sale I'll take it! Will PM also.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
I knew this was gonna happen! Inwas trying to get some money together and when I did, it's gone. If the deal falls through or seller wants to sell it, please keep me in mind, I want this for an AOW build later. I can PP immediately

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.