AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As pictured Fac Springfield Armory NM heavy med contour M1A loaded as per Fac Specs has al Fact papers Blank wrrty card I only broke this rifle in with 30 rnds shot as per Fact specs. comes with 5 20rnd mags Turner NM sling and US GI M14 stock.

ARMS#18 & SCOPE NOT included but will sell the #18 mount to buyer for extra $100 SCOPE/RINGS NOT FOR SALE $1499 + ship& Ins Rifle alone costs $1900

Fact Remington 11-87 Police marked, semi auto shotgun as pictured shot 25 rnds of Fed 00 polcie loads and that is it. Speedfeed GenIII MESA tac side saddle, GG&G quick detach Hook $799 + ship & Ins

Need to sell both at the price stated, NOT looking for offers or trades a Cert bank check or USPS money orders but Preffer a LOCAL Phoenix AZ sale to avoid the shiping hassle CASH ON HAND? You must have AZ ID/Drivers License & provide ID# NO ID# NO DEAL

If you need more pics or will like to see the firearm in person in the Phoenix metro east valley, or have any Q's please IM
Thanks

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
BrianWV said:
Am I missing the price? I don't see one :shock:
I can see it fine. This all depends on your background. :wink: His text is in 'Black'. If you're using a black Back ground you're not going to see it. I've learned this the hard way myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts