AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have i complete refinished romy stock set including a excellent pistol grip.comes with butstock plate and sling swivel.the stock has been sanded and refinished with a dull satin finish.i replaced the set with a russian repo from copes so this set must go.it is a really nice finish.why do all the work of stripping,sanding and staining when you can get this one all done and sell yours.the pistol grip came with the russian reproduction stock set from copes.liked mine better.$45 shipped con us, m.o,cash,paypal ok.just to clairify again,the grip came with the repo stock set from copes,but i liked mine better so i am selling that grip with this set..i do not know how to tell the difference between russian and romy grip.dings had it correct.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm a bit confused... :confused: Is the pistol grip Russian? or Romy?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
762hurts said:
I'm a bit confused... :confused: Is the pistol grip Russian? or Romy?
The checkering is indented... so out of those two, it would be Romy. The ad makes it sound Russian, though.

Is that picture with the pistol grip, the picture of the grip included in the sale?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I think he means he replaced the whole set with a repro"russian" complete stock set from copes,which they have and is selling this complete stock along with the PG that came with the russian repro set and kept his...
howdy BIGM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts