AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to sell, excellent condition Tokarev SVT rifle manual and PPSH 41 submachinegun manual.

First off the SVT Tokarev manual. I have had this for many years, hoping to acquire a SVT 40 but have decided to let it go. The manual is long out of print. This manual comes in a softbound book format, the first half of the manual being a splendid English translation, the back half in the original Russian. The manual is also profusely illustrated throughout the English and Russian texts. This manual is for the SVT 38 rifle, SVT 40 semi-auto and sniper rifles, and the AVT 40 automatic rifles.

Topics include assembly, disassembly, maintenance, manual of arms, construction of the rifle, components of the rifle, inspection of the rifle, sighting of the rifle, clearing stoppages, and using the M1940 scope. 141 pages of English text, illustrations, and charts, 95 pages in Russian.

This appears to be a pretty rare manual, I know I haven't seen one like it for sale in a long time. I'm asking $30 shipped for this one.

Next up, the PPSH-41 submachinegun manual. This one is in a larger soft cover format. It is a complete English translation, no Russian text. Profusely illustrated throughout, the manual includes the topics of: construction of the weapon, function of the mechanism, handling and maintenance, clearing stoppages, establishing zero, manual of arms, and combat usage of the PPSh submachine gun. 60 pages.

This manual contains a wealth of information about the weapon and it's usage in combat. I'm asking $20 shipped for this one.

I will accept USPS money order or PayPal as a GIFT ONLY as payment for either of these. This is cross posted, so the first "I'll take it" followed by a pm gets the manual of your choice. Thanks~

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry. Thought I had updated this thread. The SVT manual and ppsh-41 manual are now sold.
Thanks to all who expressed interest...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts