Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend of mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stock set came off a Bulgarian AK-74 kit, I was told the handguards and shoulder stock were Russian, and I tend to believe it, as several other parts on the gun were Russian [such as the rear sight, etc.], also there are several silver ink stamps on the pieces, they bear the typical pink bts imbedded, and the mold numbers also tend to indicate Russian manufacture. I don't belive the Bulgarians ever made Plum stock sets untill K-VAR began making USA versions. In the sake of being up front, the stock set bears some scratches as this came off a surplus rifle. I honestly belive if someone was so inclined some steel wool would buff them out, but personally I wouldn't bother, they are very minor and this is a surplus set.

This is a complete stock set; upper and lower hadnguard [with heat shield], shoulder stock, and a K-VAR USA plum pistol grip for USA parts compliance.

Two pics of the stock set, both sides of each;

Lower handguard with heat shield, bears a silver ink stamp, and the mold number "7-2"

upper handguard bears the mold mark "1-2"

Shoulder stock bears the mold number "16"

Also has the faint remainder of an ink stamp near the inner screw hole

I will also include a '74 buttstock cleaning kit inside the butstock as well. I'll take $85 SHIPPED CONUS, Money order or check [checks held untill cleared]. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
21,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SPF to docwade

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.