AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold.

I'm selling a collection of parts I've been saving for another Norinco Hunter/Galil conversion.
Items are listed on other sites.
USPS MO only, no paypal, not looking for any trades.
If someone wants the parts, I'm looking to sell them now, so not looking to hold them for any length of time.
First "I'll take it" followed by IM gets them.

Metal parts lot includes all items pictured:
ARM quick detach bipod, little surface rust, but should clean up with some work,
complete AR top cover, sights intact,
VG AR FSB with fair used front sight hood, hood has the usual dent at the front, not very noticeable from the rear, screws included but not pictured,
standard non-inverse selectors, left and right hand,
good condition bolt carrier with AR length gas piston,
recoil unit,
rear section AR receiver, I was going to chop this and weld it onto a Norinco Hunter receiver,
VG PG with screw and block,
folding stock pivot pin,
2 SA R-4 stock knuckles,
1 SA receiver knuckle,
complete mag catch and trigger guard,
front and rear HG retainers, 2 gas tubes, one Israeli, one SA R-4.
Selling for $425 shipped and insured. Sold
No bolt included, but I do have a used AR length barrel I'll toss in for free, has issues, with finish, probably Green Mountain.

Wood lot.
Includes 3 Israeli wood fixed stocks, I was going to fab the mounting hardware to make them folders, one set VG Israeli Galil sniper HG panels, three Israeli metal buttplates for the stocks,
2 very used AR wood panels, both front and rear metal brackets for those, I was going to modify them for the sniper HG panels, one chopped Galil sporter stock, to be used for a cheek pad for one of the wood stocks, and a psuedo wood PG, made from the piece chopped off the thumbhole.
I'll offer this to the buyer of the metal parts for an additional $200, if they aren't interested, I'll off all the wood for $225 shipped. Sold

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts