AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just like the title says. Phase 1 of the OTS-14 Groza project has arrived. This has been a collaboration between myself and JojoMasterson this year to painstakingly reproduce the OTS-14 Groza bullpup rifle. This has been done my meticulously scouring the web to find high resolution pictures of the rifle broken down to figure out each detail. This has allowed us to make serious progress in reproducing this incredibly obscure rifle. This first set of parts I am calling phase 1 are the large primary components of the front end assembly. It includes most of the necessary parts to convert an AKSU style rifle to Groza configuration.

This would be the front sight base, rear gas block, AKSU style hinge block, carry handle, muzzle device and hand guard. There are 2 different front sight base pieces. 1 that will be used with a 9x39 build that will have a slightly larger ID. The 2nd front sight base will have a slightly smaller ID for use with retrofitting AKSU style rifles in any other caliber besides 9x39. (0.574 vs 0.552). Understandably, not everyone wants to stock another caliber. So using the smaller ID front sight base will allow you to keep your caliber and retrofit your rifle into a Groza.

2nd phase of this project will include the rest of the rear sight assembly, trigger group/linkage and buttstock/pad. 2nd phase will be some small parts/pins etc and will accordingly be much less than the entry point for this first phase. We are also working on some accessories for the front end similar to the original. Foregrip, and maybe some suppressor or other fun form 1 stuff.

The price for this first phase is $1220 shipped TYD via priority mail with insurance. All kits I believe have been spoken for at this time. But I am making a backup list for those unable to follow through, as well as using that list to create a waitlist for future batches of parts. If I am able to continue to produce these I will. But I could just as easily see this batch as the one and only run since these are fairly obscure rifles. Price for the 2nd phase I am aiming for it to be as low as possible. It should be considerably less than phase 1 since there are fewer large parts, less programming or machining time etc. Will post some pictures shortly. There is a lot of info Jon and myself have posted in the Krinkov subforum as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Guys, these kits have already sold out in Phase 1. Your best bet is to contact @Metatron as he has one that he is willing to part with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts