AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cut this Chinese ammo open to see if it was steel core and found that the tip was hollow and was full of these little round white balls. I found out this is some experimental Chinese ammo with plastic beads in the tip that is really rare. I will sell it for $60 a 20 round box but I really want to trade it for other rare AK ammo but will consider other ammo trades. Remember this stuff is super rare so don't offer me a box of wolf for a box of this. If you have some 7.62x39 AP, real AP, or tracer rounds, or anything rare like that you get first shot at it. Headstamp 31 91 as in factory 31, 1991. Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have some incendiary x39 I would be willing to trade. Lapua brass case.

Did you ever do the ballistic tests on this ammo. I would be interested in the terminal effects on steel or ballistic gel. Also curious about bullet weight, diameter and muzzle velocity

·
Registered
86 Posts
Whats the headstamp code on these ? Also I have bunch of Chinese surplus on stripper clips its steel core also a bunch of other hard to find ammo to much to list

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Headstamp 31 91 as in factory 31, 1991

I have not done ballistics on this but have a new chronograph and will be doing a lot of ballistics soon.
I will pull a bullet and weigh it and measure it soon.

Please send personal messages with offers to trade for this as to not clutter this post. I will post more info in the original post as I get it on ballistics and such.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts