AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD (Oklahoma) 8mm YUGO M70 AK47's, B1 and B2 aka "FRANKENYUGO'S" GOTTA SEE THESE!

Well it took over 5 years after I commissioned these builds to get them. Lost interest in the meantime but after I got them back I finished them RIGHT.
You are about to take a look at 2 M70 Yugo AK47 kits built to feed and fire 8mm mauser ammo! Yep. Kind of like a couple of M76 carbines or something. As you can see, there is a fixed stock and an underfolder. BOTH ARE FOR SALE. They both use MG13 magazines. They have been dubbed (by me) FrankenYugo's and are about as badass as you will ever get for the money. The M70A1(ish) rifle comes with a new sling and 3 mags. The M70A2(ish) comes with 4 mags. Will sell individually or as a package. Will list for awhile on forums and if they don't sell, will let them fly on gunbroker. Guns were built by Matt at My Guns out of Talent Oregon. He built the receivers from scratch. Bluing on both rifles done by Two Rivers Arms. I have shot the B2, but both rifles were extensively test fired during builds and both function 100%. If you buy both, I will throw in the MG13 magazine carrier as well. The dust covers were extended using extra's.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask via PM or email me at 47freak @ gmail.com with no spaces.

Listed on other forums, so first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by which rifle or both rifles you are taking followed by a PM rules the day.

Price is:

Looking to sell them together as of now.

Buy BOTH rifles for $2575 SHIPPED from non FFL to FFL NO BAN STATES. Will ship FFL to FFL for $30 more. SOLD

Reactions: Inspector 12

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
Who built them and how accurate are they?

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Matt aka turbothis built them, and the underfolder is pretty accurate. I have never shot the fixed stock. Both were built with NEW Israeli barrels.

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Holy smokes, that is the coolest AK stuff I have seen in a while! Most excellent!

Please be sure to post a thread on the builds in the Yugo section for posterity!

·
Registered
499 Posts
:wank: tag

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getting ready to put them on GB. One last bump.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Shit........those are pure brutality!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.