AK Rifles banner

WTS: NOS Valmet M62 magazines, NOS Valmet slings

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  frtalbert 
#1 ·
New old stock Valmet M62 7.62x39 mm 30 round magazines for sale. Only blued mags available at the moment. All T-marked. Asking price is $65 per mag or $120 for two mags. Magazines are shipped from Finland, buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

Also available is few new old stock Valmet M62 leather slings with attachment clips. Asking $30 per sling.

Please PM if interested. Paypal (+3%) preferred for payment.

See less See more
#2 ·
New old stock Valmet M62 7.62x39 mm 30 round magazines for sale. Only blued mags available at the moment. All T-marked. Asking price is $65 per mag or $120 for two mags. Magazines are shipped from Finland, buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

Also available is few new old stock Valmet M62 leather slings with attachment clips. Asking $30 per sling.

Please PM if interested. Paypal (+3%) preferred for payment.
Any slings available?

#5 ·
Funny man this JohnnyWayne...trying to cover up his ineptitude with passive aggressive BS. Hey noob, it's not that hard to use the PM button and ask a question...simy saying you should try it instead of clogging up an active MP with long dead threads that have little hope of having the product, let alone at 2015 prices. Use a little common sense in the future and enjoy your time here...brother.

#8 ·
Funny man this JohnnyWayne...trying to cover up his ineptitude with passive aggressive BS. Hey noob, it's not that hard to use the PM button and ask a question...simy saying you should try it instead of clogging up an active MP with long dead threads that have little hope of having the product, let alone at 2015 prices. Use a little common sense in the future and enjoy your time here...brother.
You keep complaining about the long dead thread, but keep adding to it. I get it man, you been here a long time. Don't call other grown men noobs, we ain't playing video games. I don't think anything I said to you was passive aggressive, also no one cares about your 2015 prices either. I bought 2 Valmets recently and searched for a couple slings. Let's stop clogging up an "active thread" and leave it at that...brother
crenna
Registered
Joined Jul 7, 2015
Last seen May 16, 2017
Message board larpers
I agree... I question the responsibility of owning a Valmet of one who thinks something being sold from 6 years ago is still available.
I'm being investigated right now because I missed the date on this thread. I may have to turn in my rifles. Literally shaking right now. I'll report back and let you know how it goes. In the meantime I'm hoping the other to guys see your comment and give you a like 😊

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.