AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: NOS RPG Backpack, NOS East German Raindrop Cloth.

Cleaning out the garage, I don't have any use for these. I accept USPS MO or cash, no paypal. Shipping extra. SPFFirst is a NOS RPG backpack. I got this for a side folder project that didn't work out. $30. SPF Next is a 10 yard section of NOS East German fabric. It's about 40 inches wide. $50 for lot. I can also sell this in batches of 40" wide by one yard for $11 shipped. 2 larger internal pockets, three smaller external, looks like some 40s would fit in these. Last pic shows two smaller external pockets that, if the seem were removed, would make a larger pocket able to fit a couple AK mags. Looks like it'll fit an AKM underfolder or side folder with muzzle nut or 45 comp, anything with a 74 type flash hider would be too long. First pic shows the "fold" for the top outer flap right where the buttstock meets the receiver, second pic shows the inner flaps fold over the pistol grip. E-mail or IM if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am pretty sure that the RPG pack is Bulgarian made. But with that said, it is documented that East Germany was supplied with RPGs from Bulgaria and the USSR. The DDR didn't produce their own RPGs but they did produce accessories of all kinds to include optics, cleaning supplies, pouches etc.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am pretty sure that the RPG pack is Bulgarian made. But with that said, it is documented that East Germany was supplied with RPGs from Bulgaria and the USSR. The DDR didn't produce their own RPGs but they did produce accessories of all kinds to include optics, cleaning supplies, pouches etc.
Thanks. FWIW, the dealer I got it from on GB claimed it was EG, but, I sort of thought it was other Eastern European. I'll edit the title.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Not that it matters but the East German RPG packs are rubberized. I do believe the one shown is Bulgarian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts