AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: Norinco Pre-ban Type 56s Underfolder Rifle. I figured I'd put it up for sale here before I move it to Gunbroker. I bought this not that long ago on a whim, but have since decided that I want to stick to the European AK's. It is used and has been shot, and is in overall good condition. The only bad part is that at some point in it's life, someone shot some corrosive ammo and did not clean the muzzle very well. It has some pitting on the front sight base and some small pitting on the inside of the muzzle. I have tried to show this in the pictures. Make sure your FFL dealer is willing to receive a firearm from an individual before you "take it" as I am not an FFL dealer. I am new to selling here but I have lots of good feedback on Gunbroker:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=283161

$1000.00 SHIPPED NOW $900.00 SHIPPEDPayment by USPS money orders or discreet PAYPAL +4%(NO GUN WORDS!!)

·
Registered
897 Posts
If only this was for sell when I get home in a month. I'd definitely jump all over it. I hope this rifle goes to a good home.

·
Registered
21,878 Posts
trades?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not too interested in trades right now as I could use some $ for various projects,
but I may consider full/partial trades such as:

Milled receiver rear stubs and/or milled parts kits (not Yugo)

A nice RPK parts kit or a bulit RPK (Not Yugo or AES-10)

A 16" 1/9 twist chrome lined M-4 Barrel

East German Mpik/Mpikm Parts, Russian AK-47/AKM Parts

Sidefolder AK-74 rifle or kit

German WW2 Mp-44 Magazines

German WW2 firearms

Czech VZ-52/57 rifle (7.62 x 39)

I dunno thats about all I can think of what I'm looking for at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.