Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Withdrawn, please lock* WTS: Norinco 84S-1 5.56mm

*Withdrawn* Please lock! Thank you!

This ad is cross-posted on other boards.

I have for sale one pre-ban Norinco 84S-1 underfolder sold with ten 30-round Norinco mags. It's a shooter, in excellent condition, numbers matching. Finish has some dings and scratches from use, wood is excellent but also has dings. The rifle is mechanically excellent and cycles great. The underfolder is tight- very tight. Hasn't been locked and unlocked much but should loosen over time.

The mags are stored at my FFL's shop with a bunch of my other banned collectors mags. They're all genuine Norinco. I'll get pics of those ASAP. Because they're being stored and handled by my dealer, they are sold with the rifle as a unit to minimize his headaches. I will not break them out, it simply isn't practical.

No sales to California, New York or anywhere else prohibited. Shipped from dealer to dealer, shipping and transfer costs on my end are built-in.

$1650 shipped

I accept payment by Cashier's check or Postal money orders. I can even do DISCREET PayPal goods, +3%. Discreet means discreet, no mention of this being a rifle, firearm or whatever. No gifting. Contact: [email protected] or PM me on the boards.

Trades I'm looking for:
Handguns:
HK P7M8
HK USP 9 Expert
Frommer Stop in at least VG condition
Benelli B76, B77 or B80
S&W 4506
S&W 645 PC

Shotgun:
Beretta 1301 Comp with 21" barrel

Thanks!

Mag Pics: