AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some medical bills piling in soon and need to sell just bought it here a few days ago now hate to but gotta go pics and descrtptions are from where i bought it
postal mo preferred (will accept other payment types but will be held till payment clears up to ten buisness days)
first unconditional ill take it wins cross posted post then pm

Tantal Kit 3 is a matching number tantal parts kit only, Kit is missing the cleaning rod including a brand new unwraped ak builder flat. $325 shipped.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spf Re: wts nice polish tantal kit

7nasus7 said:
I have some medical bills piling in soon and need to sell just bought it here a few days ago now hate to but gotta go pics and descrtptions are from where i bought it
postal mo preferred (will accept other payment types but will be held till payment clears up to ten buisness days)

Tantal Kit 3 is a matching number tantal parts kit only, Kit is missing the cleaning rod including a brand new unwraped ak builder flat. spf

· Registered
49 Posts
Re: spf Re: wts nice polish tantal kit

7nasus7 said:
7nasus7 said:

Tantal Kit 3 is a matching number tantal parts kit only, Kit is missing the cleaning rod including a brand new unwraped ak builder flat. spf

Hey umm... I haven't got a response to my PM I sent you and your post here doesn't indicate to whom you are selling this kit? I had the first "I'LL take it" on here and would really like to buy this from you so please let me know whats going on.

· Super Moderator
9,137 Posts
I have sent a warning to the original poster of this thread. He did not follow the Marketplace rules. He should have sold the kit to the first "I'll take it" followed by PM.

KF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.