AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: NIB Saiga IZ-114 in .223

I have for sale a brand new, unfired, in the box Saiga IZ-114, .223 cal, 16" barrel. Rifle comes in all original packaging, with mag, cleaning kit, oil bottle, and cleaning rod. This is a Legion import from a few years back, not a current MIME import. I have been sitting on this for a few years to convert, but not gotten around to it and I have enough AK types so letting this one go.

I am asking $550 shipped for this rifle. Rifle will be shipped directly from me to your FFL holder, or FTF in KY. If your FFL requires shipping from another FFL, it will be at your expense.

I accept certified funds, postal MO's, personal checks (held to clear MY bank), and discreet online payments (you pay the fees). I reserve the right to require specific types of payment for new or unproven members or to refuse sales in extreme cases. Item is cross-posted, so time stamp rules apply. In the case of a dispute, the person who posts an unconditional "I'll take it" followed by an immediate PM with their address and preferred payment method will get the item. Unconditional means just that. I have spotless feedback here and elsewhere, so buy with confidence. Please e-mail me with questions or concerns.

Thanks for looking!
JB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts