AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPF New Krebs Custom AK 103 K 7.62 x 39 mm Pictures Up

I never thought it would come to this, but unfortunate circumstances are forcing me to sell this.

I have an unfired by me Krebs Custom AK 103K in 7.62 x 39 mm with dimpled receiver.

The rifle includes the following:

-Krebs Rear Sight Rail System ~ $300

-Krebs enhanced Safety

-VLTOR AK stock adapter with IMOD stock ~ $150 +

All of these mods were done by Krebs. The story behind this is that one day I called them, and asked when they would have these back in stock. Long story short: they had one from way back that was made for a photo shoot. This is how it was originally built; it has the shortened barrel and pinned muzzle break.

I say this is as new, because it appears as if they put 1 to 2, at most, mags through it - judging by the minor residue by bore. I never got to fire it, and again: I bought this direct from Krebs.

The rail and stock adapter can be replaced with standard parts - no tangs were cut off.

I'm selling the complete gun as is, no splitting parts. It comes with original hard case, and 30 round steel magazine.

Due to my location I will send with pistol grip unscrewed, but included. Magazine disassembled as parts kit.

Asking $1800 shipped payment by PayPal gift or USPS Money Order; I think it's a fair price considering it's pretty much brand new, and Arsenal SGL's are running ~ $1300. You can sell the rail and stock adapter to bring your cost down to about $1400 - $1500.

I'm going to cross post this; I have other things for sale. If I get the funds I need before this sells I will remove this ad right away. Please PM any questions.

Not interested in any trades.

-Thanks

Please PM me an email address for pictures. I'm having trouble uploading them here.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Pictures?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts