AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPF New 8x42B POSP scope with extras

Wts - a new 8x42B POSP scope with independant focus and ak/saiga/vepr mount. I am including the case/cover, 2 rubber eye pieces, 3 bulbs ( white, red, and orange), 2 batteries, and manual. I will sell everything for $235 shipped , discreet paypal gift or +4% or a USPS money order sent out within 3 days of claiming scope.

no trades at this time

crossposted

·
Registered
16 Posts
My post above states that I want to purchase the scope. Please send paypal info so I can send payment. Thanks. Stan

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My post above states that I want to purchase the scope. Please send paypal info so I can send payment. Thanks. Stan
The scope is SPF on another forum, I edited the OP at 6:24 AM yesterday as SPF, you claimed it at 9:44 PM yesterday after I had marked it SPF, if first guy doesn't pay then you will be next in line

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you claimed you already posted that it was spoken at for at 6:24am I would have never bid on it at 9:44. Your post apparently never showed up. Whatever.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you claimed you already posted that it was spoken at for at 6:24am I would have never bid on it at 9:44. Your post apparently never showed up. Whatever.
You can read on the OP it was last edited at 6:24 am, so the SPF was there before your post. A guy on another sight claimed it within minutes of me posting. You are second in line, he said he would pay on the 12th and if he doesn't you can buy it.

Im really sorry that he claimed it first and you didn't see that I had edited my OP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts