AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was a mint Bulgarian circle 10 kit I got some years back from TGI. It has the original chrome lined barrel. Built on a NDS-2 EZ receiver. It has safe/fire markings engraved. It's Manganese/Phosphate parkerized and painted with Rustoleum Professional aerosol paint. Kit was mint. Still had the plastic protector on the charge handle. Bolt face was shiny bright new. Barrel was and still is shiny bright new. All numbers match. I have fired it for function and stored it since. Furniture is Kvar. Trigger and hammer is Tapco G2. All other is original. I forget where I got the scope rail from. AK-builder rivets. One circle 10 mag included. First picture you can see this was a weld-pinned flash hider. I have too kits built and used the better flash hider on this. The other weld removal left a notch on the other one. You can still see the spot weld on the barrel of this one.

I'd like to get $850 shipped from Honolulu, HI. It cost like $90 to mail this thing. Only accepting USPS Money order for payment. It's the best protection for both seller and buyer.

1/3/2014 price adjustment $750 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts