AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

My new book "AK Markings" is a reference guide for the date of production of Soviet Kalashnikov assault rifles of the 1947 Model. The book allows the reader to determine the specific month of production of the AK-47, AK from the very first year of mass production (1949) to the final year of production (1959) according

to the Cyrillic letter markings (Russian letters) of the rifle. For the AK Type there is also the year of production, which is determined by the corresponding suffix Cyrillic letter.
All information is based on the original declassified orders, copies of which are partially provided in the book. In addition to the AK themselves, information is also provided on the markings of their respective rifle crates (containers), crates of spare parts and accessories.
The book provides a consistent, year after year description of markings and text translations of the orders and original tables for AK markings. Also in the book are photos of actual markings of the AK for each specific serial production year, and analysis is provided.

Format: 70х100/16
Pages: 72
Language: English
Total 100 copies.

Price: 115$ with shipping from Russia

PM me for order and info

More photos and example of pages and data in the book:

Font Material property Book Paper Paper product

Wood Font Material property Publication Rim

Rectangle Font Publication Material property Book

Font Parallel Handwriting Paper Document

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Cannot wait to get my copy. Thanks Ptica !!!

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 314211

My new book "AK Markings" is a reference guide for the date of production of Soviet Kalashnikov assault rifles of the 1947 Model. The book allows the reader to determine the specific month of production of the AK-47, AK from the very first year of mass production (1949) to the final year of production (1959) according

to the Cyrillic letter markings (Russian letters) of the rifle. For the AK Type there is also the year of production, which is determined by the corresponding suffix Cyrillic letter.
All information is based on the original declassified orders, copies of which are partially provided in the book. In addition to the AK themselves, information is also provided on the markings of their respective rifle crates (containers), crates of spare parts and accessories.
The book provides a consistent, year after year description of markings and text translations of the orders and original tables for AK markings. Also in the book are photos of actual markings of the AK for each specific serial production year, and analysis is provided.

Format: 70х100/16
Pages: 72
Language: English
Total 100 copies.

Price: 115$ with shipping from Russia

PM me for order and info

More photos and example of pages and data in the book:

View attachment 314212

View attachment 314213

View attachment 314214

View attachment 314215

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I'd like to place a order for your book. Please advise steps on how to proceed with ordering a copy. Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
Kind regards
Will

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Race is own, Hope I beat you !

Reactions: scottyb
1 - 20 of 34 Posts