AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to sell this one but need to raise funds for the SCAR when it is released. Rifle was built by Rich at CGW . [Century Gun Works]. Those who know Fals know he is one of the best Fal gunsmiths you can hire. Reciever is a 2001 Gear Logo imported by PAC . Kit was a handpicked Imbel kit for condition and bore shape . Para kit is a actual factory Imbel para kit purchased new . This would include the folding stock and block , lower receiver , rear site , bolt carrier ,top cover and recoil springs . Reciever was properly headspaced and 20 inch Imbel barrel was recut to 17.3 inches , recrowned and rethreaded to the correct Fal flash hider thread . New DSA combo brake/flashider added. New gas tube and piston was installed from DSA to tighten up the gas system. Rifle is reliable with all loads at a gas setting of 4 . Installed new DSA thicker gas system selector ring . [ Cast factory Imbel ones have been known to crack at the worst times]. DSA hammer , trigger and sear with Falcon trigger reduction springs installed . New DSA alum. cocking handle , new DSA black handguards and pistol grip also installed. I also replaced every spring with new ones except for the new Imbel bolt carrier recoil springs. Rifle has been parkerized and then coated twice inside and out in a custom mix Gunkote semi-gloss deep black. The finish looks better than any factory military finish currently made. Ejection port has been taped every time I fired it to prevent ejection port brass kisses/dings. Rifle works 100% , is VERY accurate and smooth to fire . It is a new rifle with the exception of the barrel, bolt and small parts . I would put this one up against a current DSA model any day of the week for looks and function. I have less than 300 rounds fired out of it. Price is $1650 shipped firm to your dealers FFL in the first 48 states . Rifle meets or exceeds 922r specs. If you can't own this rifle in your area , please don't ask. Comes with brand new 20 round magazine and a extra new DSA Shorty OSW combo flashider. Please email me for Pics , I will have them soon. [email protected] Thanks ! Jerod in WI

·
Registered
774 Posts
I've got 2 FALs built by Rich, the are very nicely done. smooth, accurate and beautiful. Nice attention to detail.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Pics posted for Jerod.
He asked me to protect the serial #s, so they are distorted.

Sock feet removed too. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts