AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning out some more spares that I'll probably never use. All prices include shipping, via USPS, to CONUS, only. I accept Paypal and Postal Money Orders. I will accept cash, at your own risk, but I would advise against it. Post an "I'll take it", immediately followed by a PM, so that we can exchange payment/shipping information. Also, please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like more pics of anything in particular. I'll do my best to get what you need.

Thanks!

***SPF***KVAR Nato length stock. Side swivel. Lightly used and shows minor finish wear on buttplate. No scratches, cracks or dents. Rear tang screw is included. $40 shipped****SPF****

**SPF**US made 74-style 7.62 brake. 14x1 LH thread. No markings. New. $15 shipped.***SPF***

***SPF***Century HGs and PG from Yugo folder. These were brand new on my M70AB2. No metal included. Only flaw is on upper, which has two small chips on one of the vents (shown in third pic). Great for the "black rifle" project, or for those who don't want to scratch up their beautiful Ironwood, while at the range! $35 shipped.***SPF***

***SPF***Norinco (I believe)detachable bipod. I was told that this is for an NHM-91. You may know more, as I'm no expert. It has no markings that I can find. It has six position, telescoping legs and is very solid. Slightly used, but not abused. $25 shipped. ***SPF***

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Kvar stock

thompson13x said:
If you still have the Kvar stock Ill take it! let me know, PM forth comming...

Andy
It's yours! Check your PMs. :smile:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deeno360 said:
I'll take the bipod per our PM :twisted:
Roger that, deeno. Check PMs for payment info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
pg and foregrips

Does the Yugo style pistol grip use a standard pg screw or a Yugo screw?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: pg and foregrips

zane said:
Does the Yugo style pistol grip use a standard pg screw or a Yugo screw?
Good question.

It takes the Yugo screw.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turbothis said:
i will take the =
Century HGs and PG from Yugo folder

pm inbound......... :dance:
They're yours.

Payment info sent. :wink:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The brake is still available. Any takers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts