AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I have some parts for sale. Stuff that I no longer need. Thought I would pass them on to those that could use em. For these items I ONLY accept discreet paypal, no fee charged. All items are shipped for $5.00. That is $5.00 if you buy one item or everything I have for sale. If you want additional pictures just ask.

1. PKM Bipod off of a AES-10B. $30.00 SOLD
2. Romanian stock and lower handguard, no metal $20.00
3. Romanian stock and lower handguard, buttplate, no other metal $20.00 SOLD
4. Lower and upper handguard with rail. $35.00
5. Carry handle off of a Romanian AES-10B. SOLD
6. Semi auto selector. $15.00. SOLD

7. Arsenal fake suppressor. 24X1 thread. It has been put on and taken off a rifle a few times. Never shot through. Has some handling marks $60.00 SOLD
8. NODAK long flash hider. 14X1. $25.00 SOLD
9. SAIGA 12ga folding stock front hook and latch assy. $65.00
10. AK74 comp, came off of a Bulgarian kit. appears unfired. has zig zag cuts. $35.00 SPF
11. Triangle Arrow marked oil can. Some pitting. $15.00
12. Triangle Arrow marked oil can. Appears new. $20.00
13. Romanian fixed stock trunion. Has rivets drilled out. $20.00
14. Romanian fixed stock trunion. Still has rivets. $20.00
15. Russian SAIGA folding stock and handguard with rail. Came off of a SAIGA 12 ga. I did a pistol grip conversion on and no longer need. Some scuffs, some scrapes. $60.00 SOLD
16. A bulgarian flash hider with 24mm threads. Has been on a gun, never fired through. Some scratches, and take off marks. $35.00

17. Polish underfolder stock assy. Complete with trunion. $65.00 SOLD
18. Polish underfolder stock assy. Missing the three locking pins, came from Dans like that. $55.00 SOLD

19. Complete Hungarian underfolder stock assy. Still has sheetmetal. $65.00 SOLD
20. Complete Hungarian underfolder stock assy. Does NOT include trigger guard. will be removed prior to ship. $65.00 SOLD

21. Polish underfolder stock assy. Missing three locking pins, came from Dans like that. $55.00 SOLD
22. Russian AK light. Never mounted. $65.00 SOLD
23. 3 Chinese 223 ak mags. 15 rnd? not sure. some very minor rust on two of them. Should clean up fine. $60.00 for all three.SOLD

24. Romanian laminate lower handguard. With upper non-laminate handguard. $25.00
25. Romanian Laminate thumbhole set. Upper handguard is cracked. Includes gastube. Came off of a 74. $40.00SOLD

Hungarian AMMS kit. Matching numbers on bolt and carrier and trunnion.
No fire control parts. Bore is nice and shiny, has some frosting, strong rifling. What you see is what you get. Easily passes bullet test. $275.00 SOLD

Yugo M70AB2 kit. Matching numbers on bolt +carrier+trunnion. No fire control group. The folding stock assy could use a refinish. What you see is what you get. Easily passes bullet test. Bore is nice and shiny, about two inches from the muzzle there is some pitting, shouldn't effect function. $320.00 SOLD

Brand new unissued Yugo M92 Krink kit. No fire control, what you see is what you get. Matching numbers. There is a small gall mark from pressing out the barrel. This kit will not disappoint. Absolutely new. $450.00 SOLD

That's it for now. More to come later. As I said before, all items need to be paid for with discrete paypal. No fee. No money orders, no trades. Just paypal and $5.00 shipping. First I'll take it gets it. Follow up with an IM. I need payment within 24 hrs of an I'll take it. Pay pal address is webmaster @ moshergunshop.com. All items are located in the backwards state of ILLinois.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks
Brandon
MGS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brand new unissued Yugo M92 Krink kit. No fire control, what you see is what you get. Matching numbers. There is a small gall mark from pressing out the barrel. This kit will not disappoint. Absolutely new. $450.00

I'll take it!

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
8. NODAK long flash hider. 14X1. $25.00

I'll take it

t

eta:

AAAAGGHHHH

HOOT, YOU BASTA.........................
(contacts lawyer to take Hootbro out of will)

I gotta learn how to type quicker :sad:

·
Super Moderator
10,320 Posts
Trueno said:
AAAAGGHHHH

HOOT, YOU BASTA.........................

I gotta learn how to type quicker :sad:
Funny thing was that I was eye ball screwing the pictures and a light bulb went off and I thought I better lay claim to it. :razz:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I'll take #7!

7. Arsenal fake suppressor. 24X1 thread. It has been put on and taken off a rifle a few times. Never shot through. Has some handling marks $60.00

1 - 20 of 22 Posts