AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 1993 all matching, mint Tantal Kit has better than 98% of its original factory paint job and is apparently in unissued condition. The blued compensator is in excellent shape with its original matching serial number scratched into the surface. The bore is mint and appears unfired, but there is very litte paint on the the bolt face, but I think this is only from test firing as there is virtually no paint loss on the carrier. I am also including an undrilled Bulgarian buttstock I stained to match (well, close match) the front handguard in color. Add a coat of clear shellac and the sheen should match as well. With a light orange pistol grip, you'd have a nice matching orange set. :grin: The original wire stock and is quite stuck to the rear trunnion. The screw is a little buggered thanks to an impact driver, but it is only aesthetic. The front trunnion got a slight nick when they ground off the rivet.

It also comes with an NDS2T receiver so it will need to be transferred to an FFL. It is a very, very nice kit, I just have too many projects ahead of it and not enough funding for all of them. :sad: $489 shipped. *Reduced* *SPF*

Also cleaned out the closet and found a few things I don't want:

1) Black Bulgarian (?) bayonet in excellent shape. No Circle 10 or ink stamps, only the mold number 1946/2 on the scabbard. It came with a bulgarian kit. Blade still has some cosmo on it. Has been EP numbered with a 4 digit number and a crossed out 6-digit number. Comes with a grey frog and lanyard. $25 shipped.*Reduced* *SPF*

2) Matching Bulgarian Circle 10 bayonet in good condition. Well used with a few nicks on the blade that will sharpen out. $15 shipped. *SOLD*

3) Unissued Bulgarian sling. $15 shipped *SOLD*

4) Ratty (but still useable) Bulgarian sling w/out leather sling loop. Free with any other item if you want it. *SOLD*

5) Very nice bulgarian AKS74/AKMS drop case. $23 shipped*Reduced*

6) Never used Arsenal US AK74 gas piston. $20 shipped *Reduced* *SOLD*

7) Excellent Bulgarian 7.62 cleaning rod. $10 shipped. *SOLD*

8) Never mounted, undrilled US marked plum buttstock. $34 shipped.*Reduced*

9) New 5.45 cleaning kit with plastic Bulgarian oil bottle. $10 shipped. *SOLD*

Money orders or discreet PP (+3.5%). Reasonable offers and trades/partial trades considered.

Items I am looking for in trade:
Unnumbered Bulgarian AK74 bolt carriers and bolts
New DDR AK74 bolts
Russian Krink Parts :goof:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I'll take Number#7 please
AK-47 7.62x39 Cleaning Rod :wink:
For $10.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
222 Posts
#2 & 4

I'll take these:

2) Matching Bulgarian Circle 10 bayonet in good condition. Well used with a few nicks on the blade that will sharpen out. $15 shipped.

4) Ratty (but still useable) Bulgarian sling w/out leather sling loop. Free with any other item if you want it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btt with reduced prices :dance:

Last call on the Tantal kit before it goes on the auction block.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
btt with reduced prices

Last last call on the kit. I'll be pulling it this evening or tomorrow and putting it on the auction block.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I will take #1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts